MYSTpedia Mystpedia - Forum Index du Forum Album Photos FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres S'enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

MagicBot and MimiBot: Magicgames and commands

Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2 
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mister Magic
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Avr, 2024 08:19 AM    Sujet du message:

The Wonders' Quest

Répondre en citant

Hello to all friends of the magical worlds.
For 3 weeks, I have been working on a new game project: "The Wonders' Quest".
This is a research game, with puzzles to solve and, of course, objects to examine to obtain information on the location of the Wonders.
To help you in your research, you will have a special KI because it will inform you about the distance that separates you from an interesting object to examine. Additionally, a help system will give you useful information for your quest.
The game is not linear. This means you can search in any age and in any order, as long as a bot is in the same age as you.
As usual, your progress will be saved and you can exit and resume the game at any time.
If I decided to put this new game online tomorrow, even though it is far from finished, it is so that you can test it and give me your comments. Depending on your participation and the feedback you give, I will continue to develop it or improve it based on your comments or, quite simply abandon the project if it does not seem to interest you, which will save me from having to long, unnecessary “working” hours.

This is how to play the game:
As usual, you must send your commands to the bots (Magic Bot or Mimi Bot) in private messages (PM). I remind you that the bots must be the same age as you so that they can accept your commands. They will respond to you in the language you have chosen to communicate with them (English or French).

To begin the quest for Wonders, PM: StartW (or STW).
The bot will create your inventory file and save your current wardrobe appearance, before giving you a backpack so you know you're on this adventure.
To quit the game, PM: QuitW (or QW). You will then return to your normal appearance.
To continue the quest, PM: ContinueW (or CW). The bot will put your backpack on you and inform you of your progress.
You can get the status of your progress at any time with the command: InfoW (or IW).

The main command, the one you will use most often, is the one that allows you to search for objects or on a particular object if you are close enough to it.
This command is SearchW (or SW).
When you use this command, the bot tells you if there is anything to look for in the age you are with it. If so, it tells you how far you are from the nearest object.
If you use the SW command in front of a special item, you either receive information regarding the location of a Wonder, or you have found the item that gives you the Wonder. This will be added to your collection in the form of an image in your KI.

The game has a (new) special help system. Here's how it works.

First of all, know that the help command (HAW) must be followed by a code that gives you help related to that code.
For example the HAW hbc command will give you help corresponding to the hbc code.
These codes will be given to you by examining certain objects throughout the game.
Small clarification: the HAW order is completely free! lol!

There are 3 more commands to know:

To start the game from scratch (i.e. delete all your saves), PM: RestartW. Please note, this command is irreversible!
To get a Kimail of the game commands, PM: HelpW (or HW).
To request help from another player who is connected, PM: NeedWHelp (or NWH). The bot will send all buds a request for help from you. If anyone is online and playing "the Wonders' Quest", maybe they can help you.

Here are all the commands for the game.

For the moment, as I told you above, the game is in the testing phase. There are currently 9 wonders to discover. These are found in the following ages: MBHood, MBCity, MBEcana, MBJalak and MBGTP.
If you like the game, other wonders will be discovered later WITHOUT YOU BEING FORCED TO START THE GAME AGAIN!

Send Magicbot or Mimibot (if connected) to one of these ages with the SendBotTo command followed by the name of the destination age. Connect to it with the Meet (or Link) command. PM: Startw (or STW) to start the game and begin your searches with the SearchW (or SW) command. Also use the Helpw (or HW) command to obtain a Kimail listing the game's commands.

And remember: I look forward to your comments.
THANKS.

Dernière édition par Mister Magic le Dim 21 Avr, 2024 07:36 AM; édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut de page Signaler le post
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Mister Magic
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Avr, 2024 17:23 PM    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Changed the help system in the Wonders Quest

A big change has been made in the help system.
Now the HAW command must ALWAYS be followed by a code. For example HAW hcb (don't forget the space between the command and the code).

These codes will be given to you by examining certain objects during your quest. With few exceptions, each code corresponds to help regarding the age in which you are carrying out your searches.
Plus, this help system no longer requires help credit! In other words, they are free and can be repeated as many times as you want!

Another modification, purely aesthetic, was made.

When you touch an interesting object, if it's a wonder, you will throw your arms in the air and if it's just information, your avatar will be amazed.
I remind you that the closer you get to an object, the faster your KI flashes and, less than 2 meters from an objective, a green aura surrounds your avatar.

Good luck with your tests. And thank you for your suggestions!
Voyageur

MessagePosté le: Sam 27 Avr, 2024 14:26 PM    Sujet du message:

The Wonders' Quest Development phase

Répondre en citant

The Wonders' Quest: Development phase.

I am very pleased to inform you that testing for the "Wonders'Quest" has revealed no issues so far.
This is why this new game has now entered its continuous development phase. [smilie=works.gif]
What does that mean?
Quite simply, the adventure continues!

To reward you for testing this game, I inform you that three new wonders have been added to the 9 already present during the testing phase.
For those who have already started the quest or who have found the first 9 wonders, they just need to connect to the bot and send the command: Continuew (or, more simply, [b ]CW[/b]).
For all those who would like to start the quest, simply connect to the bot, then send it the command: startw (or STW ).
If you want to get the full list of commands for this game, send the bot the command: Helpw(or HW).

Every week, new wonders will be to discover link, so stay tuned to the announcements made by the bot!

The first of the three new wonders is hidden in MBRelto. The places where the other two are hiding will be revealed to you by the bot during your quest.

Do not hesitate to send me your positive or negative comments and your suggestions. link_001

I wish you a good week in the “Wonders' Quest”. docte
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet   Mystpedia - English section Page 2 sur 2 
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2 

Mystpedia - Forum Index du Forum -> Le salon