MYSTpedia Mystpedia - Forum Index du Forum Album Photos FAQ Rechercher Liste des Membres S'enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Offline KI 3.2

Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
diafero
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Mar, 2010 18:05 PM    Sujet du message:

Offline KI 3.2

Répondre en citant

The Offline KI brings the KI and other changes you are used to from UU and MOUL to your offline game. It allows you to reach the MOUL, Myst V, Crowthistle and fan ages: All of them are integrated into the existing environment. In addition, it lets you to create and play marker missions and run KI commands. On Alcugs Shards, it also fixes a lot of multiplayer issues.

Version 3.2 of my Offline KI is available for download now - just check your UAM. For more information about how to get it and what to do with it, you can visit http://alcugs.almlys.org/Offline-KI (French version: http://alcugs.almlys.org/Fr:Offline-KI ). The changes of this release are as follows:

- Be sure to hit the "Start" button next to the POTS folder selection in Drizzle Simplicity after installing the Offline KI. We moved a lot of prp file changes from the Offline KI (where the full file had to be distributed) to Drizzle (which can patch the file in-place). You have to do this only once though, and each time this part of Drizzle (the so-called "inplacemods") is updated.
- Added soccer ball in the city which most likely was created by Cyan during D'mala, extracted by unknown hackers and now put into a separate file by Agenotfound
- Enabled DRC and Cyan logos for the leather jacket and the long shirt
- Added SDL variables for the additional hood linking books so that they can be disabled - thanks to Agenotfound!
- Added support for the Kadish Gallery doors and the Gallery music player from Drizzle 23
- Added support for sub-age linking (thanks to D'Lanor for some information)
- German and French players can now also link to Eder Tsogal (requires MOUL files to be re-converted using Drizzle 23)
- New command /m to join several commands into one ("/m /firstcommand & /secondcommand & ...") - this is especially useful in combination with the loop command (inspired by an old AdminKI)
- Properly fixed the problem of linking while playing a marker mission - the game is now seamlessly continued after linking, so games with markers in many ages are no longer that annoying :)
- Fixed some locks in Relto not really "locking" the book for visitors
- Fixed the hood visitor loggers to no longer reset after 15 visits
- Fixed the Gahreesen maintainer suit machine to also deliver the suit if you already have it in your closet
- Fixed wrong linking images being shown in the Relto books

I also wish to thank my beta testers Agenotfound, Nanouk and Old Wolle!

If you are an age writer and want to create a cover for your book or a linking picture for your age, please read the technical documentation (also available in a French version) for further information.

I hope you enjoy it, please let me know if there are any problems (though it is also always nice to hear things are working properly :) )

I would appreciate if someone could translate and re-post this in a French forum of this board.

Dernière édition par diafero le Jeu 01 Déc, 2011 14:58 PM; édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut de page Signaler le post
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
RicKy
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Mar, 2010 19:07 PM    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Thanks Diafero for all these news ! clin2

We will translate this soon .
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Gbadji
Ecrivain

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Mar, 2010 20:32 PM    Sujet du message:

Répondre en citant

Thanks Diafero, we will work too :).

See you soon.

.Yim shehm gorvehn tomeht pahm t'regahlpo
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur Adresse AIM MSN Messenger
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet   Mystpedia - English section Page 1 sur 1 

Mystpedia - Forum Index du Forum -> Le salon